- Agilent gene expression microarrays include: Human, Mouse, Rat, and many other model organisms (Arabidopsis, Barley, Bovine, Brassica, Canine, C. elegans, Chicken, Cotton, Drosophila, E. coli, Horse, Magnaporthe, Medicago, Mosquito, Porcine, Rabbit, Rhesus, Rice, Salmon, Sheep, Tobacco, Tomato, Wheat, Xenopus, Yeast, and Zebrafish).
- Agilent miRNA expression microarrays are available for Human, Mouse, and Rat.
- Our microarray service workflow includes RNA QC, labeling, hybridization, scanning, data extraction, and data analysis. Our basic data analysis package includes normalization, identification of differentially expressed genes/miRNAs, principal components analysis, hierarchical clustering, miRNA target prediction (for miRNA cases), and Gene Ontology/Pathway enrichment analyses (for gene expression cases).
- The input for Agilent gene or miRNA expression is only 100ng total RNA; therefore, Agilent services are great for low yield samples, such as FACS-sorted cell populations.
- If you would like to learn more about our services, please call us at 877-730-3887, or click HERE to submit an inquiry through our website.