Phalanx Biotech Group's CytoOneArray® Service uses their proprietary prenatal or postnatal array CGH microarray tool for identifying over 300 chromosomal/genetic abnormalities (331 diseases and 41 sub-telomeric regions), with an emphasis on detecting abnormalities associated with developmental delays and intellectual disabilities.
CytoOneArray® service can be initiated with a sample of blood, amniotic fluid, DNA, or chorionic villi tissue. Just send us your samples, and we will do the rest, including DNA extraction, QC, array CGH microarray service and data analysis.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
- Designed in collaboration with geneticists and doctors for the pre- and postnatal detection of chromosomal abnormalities and familial diseases
- Probe design excludes common CNVs in non-specific areas
- Reports only validated, diseased-related CNVs
- Avoids benign CNVs and missing pathogenic regions, both of which may affect clinical interpretation and lead to medical disputes
- Targeted Diseases on CytoOneArray®: for a full list of diseases that can be detected on our CytoOneArray® platform, please download the brochure below in “Downloadable Resources”.
- Array Specifications:
|Probe Length||57-63 mer|
|Disease Regions Detected||331|
|Disease Region Probe Resolution||10-30 Kb|
|Total Number of Probes||33,255|
|Sample Types Allowed||Blood, amniotic fluid, DNA, chorionic villi tissue|
- Sample Requirements
|Blood||>= 1 mL||Please see “DNA’s QC metrics”. DNA will be extracted from blood and QC’ed based on the standards below.|
|Amniotic Fluid||15-20 mL||Please see “DNA’s QC metrics”. DNA will be extracted from amniotic fluid and QC’ed based on the standards below.|
|Chorionic Villi Tissue||Visible to the naked eye||Please see “DNA’s QC metrics”. DNA will be extracted from chorionic villi tissue and QC’ed based on the standards below.|
|DNA||1 ug if extracted from blood, 200 ng if extracted from amniotic fluid||OD 260/280 >= 1.8 OD 260/230 >= 1.0|
- Data Analysis - Analyzing the CytoOneArray® raw data is easy with our proprietary Cloud software, CytoCloud®. With CytoCloud®, all you have to do is upload the raw GPR file and a full report is produced, ready for physician’s use. The analysis includes:
- Data normalization
- Chromosome ideogram
- Abnormality results (if any are detected)
- An online disease database is also provided to search for references that can assist in the diagnosis of the patient/sample. Disease information, relevant publications, and links to other databases are all accessible with a few simple clicks on our online database.
For More Information:
Let our professionals assist you! Give us a call at 619-568-2999 ext 109 for a free consultation!
For General Inquiries, Pricing or Distributor Inquiries please CONTACT US.