Phalanx Biotech Group's Agilent miRNA Expression Profiling services utilize industry-leading Agilent microarrays available for Human, Mouse, and Rat. Our qualified staff has many years of experience performing Agilent microRNA services. Just send us your RNA or your tissue/cell/serum samples, and we will do the rest! We perform RNA extraction, QC, microarray service and data analysis. Contact our customer support specialists today for help with experimental design, pricing and general questions.
- Amenable to low-yield RNA samples (0.1-1ug).
- Microarray service provider for 10+ years.
- Outstanding technical support from microarray experts.
- Professional lab technicians with 70+ years of combined experience.
- Our complete microarray service workflow includes RNA QC, miRNA labeling, hybridization, scanning, data extraction, and data analysis.
- Species available:
Species Format Agilent Design ID No. of miRNA Probes Human 8 x 60K 070156 2,549 Mouse 8 x 60K 070155 1,881 Rat 8 x 15K 070154 758
Step Method QC metrics RNA isolation (optional) Trizol/RNeasy/etc. Need > 0.5ug RNA QC NanoDrop 260/230 > 0.7, 260/280 > 1.8 Agilent Bioanalyzer RIN > 7 Direct RNA labeling miRNA Complete Labeling and Hyb Kit Not applicable Hybridization Agilent miRNA Protocol See below Data extraction Agilent XDR Technology Internally validated metrics for hybridization efficiency using control microarray probes
- Data Analysis:
- Data normalization
- Identify differentially expressed miRNAs (unlimited statistical comparisons)
- Principal components analysis
- Hierarchical clustering
For More Information:
Please download a Sample Submission Form and E-mail completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send samples to the following address:
6150 Lusk Blvd. Ste. B-100
San Diego, CA 92121
619-568-2999 ext 109
Let our professionals assist you! Give us a call at 619-568-2999 ext 109 for a free consultation!