Phalanx Biotech Group’s CytoOneArray® microarray is an array CGH microarray, suitable for both prenatal and postnatal samples. Its primary goal is to identify chromosomal micro-duplications and micro-deletions that result in developmental delays and intellectual disorders. The CytoOneArray® was developed in collaboration with doctors and clinicians. It targets validated disease regions making the interpretation of results clear and straightforward for clinical decisions.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
- CytoOneArray® can be utilized for both prenatal and postnatal cases.
- The platform targets 331 disease regions and 372 different diseases.
- Fewer probes used to detect the same number of validated disease regions as competing array CGH platforms.
- Proprietary analysis software, CytoCloud® provides a one click solution from raw microarray data to analyzed report ready for doctor’s use.
- Compatible with multiple on-the-market microarray scanners for easy integration into existing microarray laboratories.
|Probe Length||57-63 mer|
|Disease Regions Detected||331|
|Disease Region Probe Resolution||10-30 Kb|
|Total Number of Probes||33,255|
|Sample Types Allowed||Blood, amniotic fluid, DNA, chorionic villi tissue|
For More Information:
Let our professionals assist you! Give us a call at 619-568-2999 ext 109 for a free consultation!
For General Inquiries, Pricing or Distributor Inquiries please CONTACT US.