Phalanx Biotech Group's microarray service lab brings you the very best in Gene Expression Profiling using our proprietary OneArray® Platform, which is continuously validated, tested, and updated. Since we design and manufacture our own OneArray® microarrays in-house, we are able to offer affordable pricing to our customers .
Whole Genome Microarray profiling can be used to analyze the differential expression of genes and often illuminates pathways and biological processes underlying the treatment of interest.
Just send us your RNA or your tissue/cell/serum samples, and we will do the rest! We perform RNA extraction, QC, microarray service, and data analysis.
- OneArray® gene expression profiling is available for the following species: Human (HOA), Mouse (MOA), Rat (ROA), Rice (RiOA), and Yeast (YOA).
- 60-mer probes were engineered using specific lengths to match melting temperatures for superior hybridization performance.
- Microarray service provider for 10+ years.
- Outstanding technical support from microarray experts.
- Professional lab technicians with 70+ years of combined experience.
- Our complete microarray service workflow includes RNA QC, amplification, labeling, hybridization, scanning, data extraction, and data analysis.
- Species available:
|Species||OneArray Platform||No. of Genome Probes|
|RNA isolation (optional)||Trizol/RNeasy/etc.||Need > 3ug|
|RNA QC||NanoDrop||260/230 > 1.5, 260/280 > 1.8|
|Agilent Bioanalyzer||RIN > 6|
|RNA amplification||Eberwine Method with aa-dUTP incorporation||Internally validated thresholds for aRNA yield measured with NanoDrop|
|RNA labeling||Cy-dye coupling to aa-dUTP||Internally validated thresholds for labeling efficiency measured with NanoDrop|
|Data extraction||Agilent Extended Dynamic Range||Internally validated metrics for hybridization efficiency using control microarray probes|
- Data Analysis:
- Data normalization
- Identify differentially expressed genes (unlimited statistical comparisons)
- Principal components analysis
- Hierarchical clustering
- Gene Ontology and Pathway enrichment analyses (for each list of differentially expressed genes)
Please download a Sample Submission Form and E-mail completed form to email@example.com.
Send samples to the following address:
6150 Lusk Blvd. Ste. B-100
San Diego, CA 92121
619-568-2999 ext 109
Let our professionals assist you! Give us a call at 619-568-2999 ext 109 for a free consultation!