The OneArray® product line offers very robust and affordable microarrays for human microarray analysis, mouse microarray analysis, and rat microarray analysis. Our less known microarrays include our yeast microarrays and rice microarrays. Phalanx Biotech Group's OneArray® gene expression microarrays use 60-mer oligonucleotide probes for superior specificity and dynamic range.
OneArray® microarrays are compatible with common microarray scanners and competitively priced so that you can conduct your research with increased statistical power. OneArray® microarray products have been featured in nearly 400 publications, and our Ph.D. tech support team is on-hand to assist along the way, from sample processing to hybridization and data analysis.
If you would like our lab to conduct the microarray service for you, please visit our OneArray® microarray service page at https://www.phalanxbiotech.com/onearray-gene-expression-services/
- OneArray® gene expression microarrays are available for: Human (HOA), Mouse (MOA), Rat (ROA), Rice (RiOA), and Yeast (YOA).
- 60-mer probes are engineered using specific lengths to match melting temperatures for superior hybridization performance.
- Each microarray contains control probes for monitoring the performance of dye labeling, hybridization, and sample quality.
- OneArray® microarrays have been manufactured for 10+ years.
- We offer outstanding technical support from microarray experts.
- OneArray gene expression microarrays:
|Species||OneArray® Platform||No. of Genome Probes||Probe Design|
|Human||HOA v7||28,264||RefSeq v70 Ensembl v80|
|Mouse||MOA v2||26,423||RefSeq v42 Ensembl v59|
|Rat||ROA v2||20,715||RefSeq v65 Ensembl v76|
|Rice||RiOA v1||21,179||RGAP v6.1 BGI v2008|
|Yeast||YOA v1||6,958||Operon AROS v1.1 Brown Lab YBOX v1.0|
For More Information:
Let our professionals assist you! Give us a call at 619-568-2999 ext 109 for a free consultation!