Phalanx Biotech Group's microarray service lab brings you the very best in miRNA Expression Profiling Services using our proprietary OneArray® Platform, which is continuously validated, tested and updated. Since we design and manufacture our own microarrays in-house, we are able to offer affordable pricing to out customers.
Just send us your RNA or your tissue/cell/serum samples, and we will do the rest! We perform RNA extraction, QC, microarray service and data analysis.
- OneArray® miRNA expression profiling is available for the following species: Human (HmiOA v7), Mouse & Rat (MRmiOA v7), and Model Plant species (MPmiOA v3)
- Probes contain miRNA-specific sequences and a proprietary spacer designed to enhance the hybridization sensitivity to miRNAs.
- Microarray service provider for 10+ years.
- Outstanding technical support from microarray experts.
- Professional lab technicians with 70+ years of combined experience.
- Our complete microarray service workflow includes RNA QC, miRNA enrichment, labeling, hybridization, scanning, data extraction, and data analysis.
- Species available:
|Species||OneArray Platform||No. of miRNA Probes|
|Mouse & Rat||MRmiOA v7||1,481 Mouse 760 Rat|
|Model Plants||MPmiOA v3||1,018 from 7 species|
|RNA isolation (optional)||Trizol/RNeasy/etc.||Need > 3ug|
|RNA QC||NanoDrop||260/230 > 1, 260/280 > 1.6|
|Agilent Bioanalyzer||RIN > 5|
|miRNA enrichment||Nanosep® 100k Columns||See below|
|miRNA labeling||ULS™ Small RNA Labeling Kit||Internally validated thresholds for labeling efficiency measured with NanoDrop|
|Hybridization||Phalanx Internal Protocol||See below|
|Data extraction||Agilent Extended Dynamic Range||Internally validated metrics for hybridization efficiency using control microarray probes|
- Data Analysis:
- Data normalization
- Identify differentially expressed miRNAs (unlimited statistical comparisons)
- Principal components analysis
- Hierarchical clustering
- Gene target prediction of differentially expressed miRNAs
- Gene Ontology and Pathway enrichment analyses of predicted gene targets
For More Information:
Please download a Sample Submission Form and E-mail completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send samples to the following address:
6150 Lusk Blvd. Ste. B-100
San Diego, CA 92121
619-568-2999 ext 109
Let our professionals assist you! Give us a call at 619-568-2999 ext 109 for a free consultation!