Phalanx Biotech Group offers a comprehensive set of real time PCR services (also referred to as quantitative PCR services or qPCR services), including gene expression, miRNA expression, SNP genotyping, copy number variation, and absolute quantification. Real-time PCR (qPCR) is the most widely used technology for nucleic acid quantification and genotyping. High-quality data with high reproducibility and unmatched dynamic range can be generated with ease due to optimized chemistry, instrumentation, and analysis software.
Our real-time PCR (qPCR) services begin with a design consultation to understand your qPCR application, desired chemistry (TaqMan or SYBR Green), and desired data output. Our Ph.D. application scientists will help you settle on a real-time PCR (qPCR) services workflow that fits your needs and budget. Depending on the number and identification of your targets, we can provide services on custom or pre-designed Qiagen RT2 Profiler Arrays, Qiagen miRScript miRNA Arrays, or TaqMan Array Plates.
We offer RNA extraction services to complement our real-time PCR (qPCR) services, or you can submit purified RNA. We perform a Quality Check of your samples using the Agilent Bioanalyzer, Nanodrop, and gel electrophoresis. When the samples pass QC, we notify you that we are ready to proceed with the real-time PCR (qPCR) services. Once the lab work and data analysis are complete, we send you a Service Report including 1) a description of the materials and methods, and 2) a summary of the real-time PCR (qPCR) results. We also provide all of the raw data, normalized data, and final outputs as an Excel file.
Overall, we will manage the entire real-time PCR (qPCR) services workflow and deliver reliable data in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our support team will save you time and money while delivering expert technical support before and after the services take place. Please read on to learn more...
- qPCR services are available for Gene Expression, miRNA Expression, Genotyping, Copy Number Variation, and Absolute Quantitation applications.
- Our application scientists and lab personnel are experts in TaqMan and SYBR Green chemistries.
- We have extensive experience in SYBR Green assay design and optimization. We can also use pre-designed SYBR Green or TaqMan assays at your request.
- We can identify suitable endogenous controls for your expression experiments.
- We provide qPCR services on pre-designed and custom Qiagen RT2 Profiler and miScript miRNA PCR Arrays.
- Our complete qPCR service workflow includes RNA QC, application-specific sample processing, qPCR, and data analysis according to your specific needs.
Gene Expression Real-Time qPCR Services
- Services available in TaqMan or SYBR Green chemistries.
- Our SYBR Green assay design and optimization workflow includes testing for the correct product size and specificity via gel electrophoresis and melt curve analysis. We will also test the amplification efficiency of each assay using standard curves.
- Traditional reference genes such as GAPDH and 18S are not suitable in all experiments. We can identify reference genes in your experiment by measuring the expression of a group of candidate reference genes and choosing the most stable gene(s).
miRNA expression Real-Time qPCR Services
- Services available with TaqMan miRNA Assays and TaqMan Advanced miRNA Assays.
- Both chemistries can discriminate between miRNAs that differ by a single nucleotide.
- We are experts in the detection of miRNAs in biofluid samples (serum, plasma, etc.)
- Traditional endogenous control small RNAs such as U6 might not be suitable in all experiments. Furthermore, U6 and other snRNAs are not available for TaqMan Advanced miRNA Assays. We will identify suitable internal controls in your experiment by measuring the expression of a group of candidate miRNAs. The most stable miRNA will be used for normalization of your miRNA targets-of-interest.
Qiagen PCR Array Real-Time (qPCR) Services
- Simple, fast, targeted qPCR arrays.
- The RT2 Profiler PCR Arrays (for gene expression) target over 200 biological processes and diseases, such as cancer drug targets, stem cell signaling, cell death, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and the cell cycle.
- The RT2 Profiler PCR Array system is also amenable to custom array construction. These services are available for a wide array of species in a variety of plate formats.
- The miScript miRNA PCR Arrays target over 20 biological processes and diseases, such as B and T cell activation, breast cancer, and apoptosis.
SNP Genotyping Real-Time (qPCR) Services
- SNP genotyping via qPCR is a more simplified workflow compared to direct sequencing.
- We can perform SNP genotyping using predesigned TaqMan SNP assays.
- If your SNP is novel, then we can assist in designing and ordering a Custom TaqMan SNP assay.
- Please submit ~20ng DNA per sample per SNP.
Copy Number Variation Real-Time (qPCR) Services
- Fast copy number quantification using the TaqMan Copy Number Variation workflow.
- The TaqMan Copy Number Variation system can discriminate between 0-5 copies of your target.
- If you expect copy numbers greater than 5, then see our Absolute Quantification services below.
- Experiments require a target assay, reference assay, and a calibrator sample of known target copy number.
- Reference and target assays are readily available for Human and Mouse samples.
- Please contact us if you are testing a species other than Human or Mouse. We can look into the availability of custom target and reference assays.
Absolute Quantification Real-Time (qPCR) Services
- Services available in TaqMan or SYBR Green chemistries.
- Send us your Standard sample, e.g. plasmid, PCR amplified product, or in vitro-transcribed RNA.
- We'll perform the calculations and dilutions necessary to generate the Standard Curve.
- Based on the Standard Curve results, we'll quantify the copy numbers of your Unknown samples.
For More Information:
Please download a Sample Submission Form and E-mail completed form to email@example.com.
Send samples to the following address:
6150 Lusk Blvd. Ste. B-100
San Diego, CA 92121
619-568-2999 ext 109
Let our professionals assist you! Give us a call at 619-568-2999 ext 109 for a free consultation!