Phalanx Biotech Group offers a comprehensive set of qPCR (quantitative PCR) services, including gene expression, SNP genotyping, copy number variation, absolute quantitation, and miRNA expression. Just send us your RNA or your tissue/cell/serum samples, and we will manage the entire qPCR workflow and deliver reliable qPCR data in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our support team will save you time and money while delivering world-class technical support.
- Services available for Gene Expression, miRNA Expression, Genotyping, Copy Number Variation, and Absolute Quantitation applications.
- Our application scientists and lab personnel are experts in TaqMan and SYBR Green chemistries.
- We have extensive experience in SYBR Green assay design and optimization. We can also use pre-designed SYBR Green or TaqMan assays at your request.
- We can identify suitable endogenous controls for your expression experiments.
- We provide services on pre-designed and custom Qiagen RT2 Profiler and miScript miRNA PCR Arrays.
- Our complete qPCR service workflow includes RNA QC, application-specific sample processing, qPCR, and data analysis according to your specific needs.
- Gene Expression qPCR
- Available in TaqMan or SYBR Green chemistries.
- Our SYBR Green assay design and optimization workflow includes testing for the correct product size and specificity via gel electrophoresis and melt curve analysis. We will also test the amplification efficiency of each assay using standard curves.
- Traditional reference genes such as GAPDH and 18S are not suitable in all experiments. We can identify reference genes in your experiment by measuring the expression of a group of candidate reference genes and choosing the most stable gene(s).
- miRNA expression qPCR
- Services available with TaqMan miRNA Assays and TaqMan Advanced miRNA Assays.
- Both chemistries can discriminate between miRNAs that differ by a single nucleotide.
- We are experts in the detection of miRNAs in biofluid samples (serum, plasma, etc.)
- Traditional endogenous control small RNAs such as U6 might not be suitable in all experiments. Furthermore, U6 and other snRNAs are not available for TaqMan Advanced miRNA Assays. We will identify suitable internal controls in your experiment by measuring the expression of a group of candidate miRNAs. The most stable miRNA will be used for normalization of your miRNA targets-of-interest.
- Qiagen PCR Arrays
- Simple, fast, targeted qPCR arrays.
- The RT2 Profiler PCR Arrays (for gene expression) target over 200 biological processes and diseases, such as cancer drug targets, stem cell signaling, cell death, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and the cell cycle.
- The RT2 Profiler PCR Array system is also amenable to custom array construction. These services are available for a wide array of species in a variety of plate formats.
- The miScript miRNA PCR Arrays target over 20 biological processes and diseases, such as B and T cell activation, breast cancer, and apoptosis.
For More Information:
Please download a Sample Submission Form and E-mail completed form to email@example.com.
Send samples to the following address:
6150 Lusk Blvd. Ste. B-100
San Diego, CA 92121
619-568-2999 ext 109
Let our professionals assist you! Give us a call at 619-568-2999 ext 109 for a free consultation!